Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Response to Three.

             The first person's blog I looked at was Emma Peltzer. In my opinion, her blogs are all great. First of all, her sonnet has a nice flow, meaning if I read it out-loud to myself, it sounds great, and i dont have to pause at any awkward time. The main aspect of poetry is flow and rhythm, and this sonnet had both. 

             The next blog i read is Jadmady's "its time to blog". Her sonnet is amazing. Every other line rhymes, yet she still kept it real, fresh, and smart. Sometimes, when you try to rhyme in a sonnet, or any poem, you often put silly words that don't make a lot of sense just because you want a rhyme in there. She doesn't not do this, and thats what makes her sonnet great.

             The last blog I read is Jorjes "the blog". This is my favorite of all time. The thing that Jorje does that makes his posts and poems special is the fact that he really puts his heart into his writing. When I read the poems he writes, it feels like I'm reading something that came right out of his heart, not just a little poem assignment. Also, I like the fact that he puts real pictures of art onto his blog, making his posts seem more alive than anyone else's.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment