Monday, November 8, 2010

Observe your Surroundings Assignment # 2

Heres a list of social issues I have seen or noticed in my surroundings:

. Kids around my age getting mugged or beat up by near highschool students. (mostly john jay)
. Grownups or kids littering on the street or out of car windows.
. Kids calling other kids inapropriate or discusting  names the internet (mostly facebook).
. Racist remarks!

REFLECTION:
       All of this stuff makes me sick to my stomach! First of all kids getting mugged by bigger and stronger kids is just plain out wrong, and HAS to stop sooner or later. Who ever is picking on smaller kids are either messed up in the head or raised poorly. Secondly, I HATE when I see grownups litter!!!!!! They should know that its not good for the enviorment at all, and on top of that it might not effect their life but it will effect their great grandchildrens life!

No comments:

Post a Comment